September – what an exciting month. Even though I’m not going back to school/uni, September still has that new-year, fresh feeling, don’t you think? It’s officially acceptable to start wearing autumn clothes, Fashion Week begins and great TV shows start again (read: Downton Abbey). Here’s a few Instagrams from what I got up to in September:
- The first of September means one thing – I’m off to Hogwarts.
- Mirror mayhem at the Mexican restaurant La Bodega Negra. Even though there is a waiting list of about 3 weeks, the restaurant is worth the wait! Yummy food, amazing decor and without giving too much away, the entrance is, erm, interesting. A perfect spot for after work drinks or a catch up with friends.
- London Fashion Week begins!
- Spotted: Paddington Bear, at London Fashion Week.
- Paddington Bear reading up on the latest fashion news before the last day of LFW. (Instagram pictures for work, incase you think I’m a weird woman-child, which I obviously am).
- Tea + fire = Sundays
*no cookies available.