I know I say this every month, but I can’t believe it’s already September. I don’t mean to complain about the hottest summer we’ve had since what feels like my birth, but I am quite excited to dust off my knits and coats for the Autumn! Anyone else running out of summer clothes to wear at work?
Anyway, August was a lot of fun and here are a few snaps to tell my Augu-story…
- Pick your own strawberries from a local farm near my house. A very late blog post is coming soon (sorry!)
- Selfies with my sister at my cousin’s wedding. We were bored ok? But cousin if you’re reading this…fabulous wedding!
- Making the most of the summer evenings by having cocktails at the rooftop bar, Aqua.
- Dinner at the coolest place ever – Buona Sera at the Jam in Chelsea. You have dinner in a treehouse!
- Trying Shake Shack for the first time. Normally I avoid burgers as they tend to stress me out – too many fillings > everything falls out > everything’s messy > Ashumi’s stress levels are high. However, the ‘shroom burger here wasn’t too filling heavy and was yummy!
- Flower ice cream from Amorino.
- Waffle House times on a Bank Holiday Monday.
- Last weekend, I visited the state rooms at Buckingham Palace and took a sneaky picture of Queenie’s throne.
- Dinner at Bellaria in Soho. I would definitely recommend this place if you are near-by; it feels like you are dining in the heart of Rome.
Apologies for the many food pictures taken this month, but hey isn’t that what most people use Instagram for?
Follow my life through Instagram.