A new type of blog post…wishlists. I love drooling over other bloggers’ wishlists and thought it would be quite fun to do my own. And right I was! What is better than sitting on my laptop, online shopping and choosing my favourite pieces?! However, this was very scary for my poor old bank balance, as my finger (who has a mind of its own) often hovered over the “add to bag” button! Uh oh!
- You can never go wrong with classic strappy sandals to go with your favourite summer outfit and also perfect with a pair of nicely cut boyfriend jeans (see below).
- Charlotte Olympia is quickly becoming one of my favourite designers and this bag is a good example of why! HOW CUTE IS THIS?! Ok it’s not very practical, and it kind of makes me hungry but who cares when the bag is in the style of a vintage pop-corn bag?!
- Ted Baker balloon dog necklace.
- I love boyfriend jeans at the moment and these ASOS ones seem like the perfect pair.
- This vintage-esque, 60s Topshop swimming costume is super cute! Perfect for a day at the beach in this heatwave.
- Another brilliant design from Charlotte Olympia. A summer must-have (if you are willing to fork out £800 for them) and yes the other shoe says “Wood” on it…amaze!