1) “Tying the knot” with my cousin during a family wedding ceremony. Before you judge us, yes we may be acting like 5 year olds here but in our defence, Indian weddings are very long! One must do whatever one can to entertain oneself!
2) The beautiful rapeseed oil field that is behind my house.
3) The popcorn and bathtub cocktails at The Folly in Bank! Be warned – the popcorn cocktail may look cool but tastes deadly!
4) A family Father’s Day feast at Dishoom, in Covent Garden.
5) I found these adorable postcards in Waterstones and had to have them! The best thing about this find was that they were absolutely free! I love classic Winnie the Pooh. Abbey Road and playing Pooh Sticks in the river Thames? Ahhh just too cute!
6) The end of the month meant a holiday in Malta. A blog post on this is coming soon, but meanwhile this is the view from the hotel balcony.
7) The streets of Valetta, which is the capital of Malta.
8) One of the most picturesque views in Malta – Portomaso Marina. This is the view from the restaurant where we had dinner at sunset.
9) Finally, relaxing by the pool with a chick lit and a Blue Lagoon cocktail. Heaven.
Follow me on Instagram to see my daily life in pictures and now even videos with filters! Cannot.contain.excitement.