- The beginning of May meant one thing – The Mrs Carter Show! I was lucky enough to get my hands on some tickets and so went to the concert at the o2. To say it was good would be an understatement. Beyonce was amazing and had such an incredible stage presence, as always. Besides the Spice Girls reunion concert a few years ago (if you’re a 90s kid you’ll understand the obsession) Beyonce’s was the best concert I have ever been to!
- Spending the first May bank holiday exploring Cambridge.
- Watching the punters go by on the River Cam.
- Yummy dinner at Polpo.
- Ice cream cake pops!
- Me at graduation with some bubbles!
- Kick-starting my birthday weekend with some hot dogs and champagne at Bubbledogs! The hot dogs were quite pricey for what they were but the restaurant is a cool concept and definitely worth a visit to see what the hype it about.
- Spending my birthday eve at Brighton sea front with some good old fish and chips.
- The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party at the Sanderson hotel to celebrate the day of my birth. A great birthday weekend!