It’s that time of the month again! No…I don’t mean that (awkward) but the beginning of every month means that I share my Instagram pictures with you. If you haven’t joined Instagram yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! It’s a little nosy insight to people’s everyday lives and what they get up to through pictures.
- A bank holiday visit to the Roman Baths. Blog post coming soon.
- My Easter cupcakes.
- The new Bathazar Boulangerie in Covent Garden. Make sure you go in if you happen to be passing. The brown seeded bread is very yummy.
- A snapshot of my cousin’s surprise boat party along the Thames.
- A green ombre manicure, with a little shamrock design, to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- A picture of pancakes, because why not?!
- Covent Garden on the one day it was actually sunny in March.
- I love these Breakfast Club mugs and had to stop myself from taking it home with me! Click here for my post on the Breakfast Club.
- The view from Paramount bar. Isn’t it lovely?